We aim to provide the right care in the right place and the right time as close to home as possible.
We understand that taking your child to hospital can be quite stressful for yourself and the child but remaining calm will help keep them calm too. We will take good care of your child during their time with us.
Depending on your child’s needs we will direct you to the best possible service.
For emergency or urgent help please Dial 000 or attend the Emergency Department at your nearest facility.
For Paediatrician outpatient appointments please seek a referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
For children needing help with complex needs returning home from Canberra or Sydney Children’s Hospitals please contact the Southern TLC Care Coordinator during business hours on 0436 932 712, alternatively contact the Southern NSW LHD Paediatric CNC on 0428 106 028.
Paediatrician Outpatient Clinics (Public)
- Goulburn Hospital- referral via your GP
- Visiting Paediatrician clinics available in Crookwell
- SERH/ Bega Hospital- referral via your GP
- Visiting Paediatrician clinics available in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Cooma and Eden
Multidisciplinary Diagnostic Clinics (CIFTS) – Intake line 1800 999 880
- Assessing children with complex problems
- Referral via health staff, GP and teachers.
- Families should have access to local services before contacting CIFTS (e.g. allied health, early intervention or Paediatrician services)
- To determine if this would be an approriate referral please contact CIFTS directly on 4825 4050 or SNSWLHD-CIFTS@health.nsw.gov.au
Child and Family Health – Intake line 1800 999 880
- Provide sustained home visiting for families requiring additional support,
- Child development checks (Blue Book)
Other Community Health services – Intake line 1800 999 880
- Speech pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Diabetes educators
- Community Nursing
- Palliative care
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Children’s Indigenous Health Programs
National Disability Insurance Scheme - NDIS
Children 0-6years: Parents should contact EACH directly
Children over 6 years: call the NDIS National Access Line on 1800 800 110
Parents answer four questions concerning their child meeting the NDIS criteria and an Access Request Form (which is the application form for eligibility to the NDIS) will be mailed out to you. These forms are uniquely numbered and are not able to be obtained without calling the National Access Line.
Disability Advocacy Services can assist with applications for NDIS eligibility, declined applications and NDIS Plan Reviews.