RAMHP helps to identify people in regional, rural and remote NSW experiencing mental health concerns and link them to the help they need.
We provide personal tailored advice, innovative projects, local and national partnerships, mental health information, workshops and short courses.
We ensure that you know how, when and where to find help when you need it.
For more information about RAMHP, you can visit the RAMPH website
How will RAMHP help you?
- We help people experiencing mental health concerns by providing advice on appropriate services and resources in your local area.
- We educate workplaces and community members on how to recognise someone experiencing a mental health concern and how to provide support.
- We work with communities and individuals to inform and raise awareness about staying mentally healthy and how to find help when you need it.
- We respond in times of natural disasters and severe adversity, linking community members to local services and support.
- We also have partnerships with services and organisations in rural NSW. These partnerships increase our reach to communities and build relationships between local service providers.