Supporting someone who is experiencing mental health issues can be a challenging time for everyone.
We are committed to supporting the families and carers of people who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
We are here to help you and your family.
All of our staff are committed to working with families and carers.
We also have access to specialist Family and Carer services, who provide extra support.
How will the Family and carer services help you?
- Work closely with you and your family to give you the information and support you need
- Ensure that decisions about treatment and care are made with you and your family member
- Connect with you, and ask how we can support you
- Ask for your feedback about how we can improve our services
- Tell you how you have helped to change our services
For more information, please read the Family and Carers Information Guide, the Information Booklet for Families and Carers and the NSW Carers Charter