We provide community mental health services across our district.
We can support you by providing information, support and treatment for you or someone in your family who is affected by mental health issues.
We are here to help you.
- In an EMERGENCY please call 000, or go to the Emergency Department at your nearest hospital.
- For mental health enquiries and to make an appointment, please call our FREE number: 1800 011 511. This number operates 24 hours 7 days a week.
- You can also visit one of our centres during business hours.
How will our Community Mental Health service help you?
We provide assessments, support and treatments, usually between the hours of 8.30 am to 5pm weekdays.
Our mental health teams are located across the region.
We provide the following specialist mental health care services:
- Adult Mental Health
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Mental Health for Older People
- Perinatal Mental Health - for women who are pregnant and mothers of children under two years of age
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Consumer advocacy, peer worker, and Family and Carer support services
We provide counselling, therapy and other treatments. If you need some extra support, we can also help you to spend some time in hospital, getting some rest and additional care and treatment.
We also work closely with the other services that are supporting you. This can include your GP and other health services, community organisations, and other services, such as schools.
We are here support you and your family.