To protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Stay up to date with recommended COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Stay home if you have cold or flu symptoms and get tested.
- Wear a mask in crowded, indoor places.
- Talk with your doctor now if you are at higher risk of severe illness. You may be eligible for antiviral medicines.
- Don't visit people who are at higher risk if you have symptoms or COVID-19.
For most people, if you have COVID-19 symptoms, please do a rapid antigen test (RAT). RATs are available for free at Service NSW service centres, mobile service centres and recovery centres. Find a RAT near you.
If you are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19, contact your doctor for testing advice.
If you can't contact your doctor, call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or use the online Service Finderlaunch to find a GP near you.
If your doctor recommends a COVID-19 PCR test, they will give you a pathology referral form for a free COVID-19 PCR test.
The referral form will have a private pathology provider location to visit so you can get tested.
Visit the NSW Health COVID-19 website