In an EMERGENCY call 000 or go to your nearest hospital Emergency Department.
For enquiries and to make an appointment call our FREE number: 1800 011 511. This number operates 24 hours 7 days a week. You can also come in to one of our centres during business hours.
How will our Drug and Alcohol Services help you?
The Drug & Alcohol service provides information, support and treatment for you and your family if you are affected by alcohol and drug use issues.
Our services are provided by trained and caring staff, who will work together with you and your family.
Our treatment options include:
- Withdrawal management
- Opioid treatment program
- Court diversion programs
- Specialist medical consultation
- Hospital consultations
- Early interventions
- Community engagement activities
Drug and Alcohol Programs we provide:
- Drug & Alcohol Counsellors - Counsellors are available at Community Health Centres across the region.
- Opioid Treatment Program - We provide support to people who have an opioid dependence. Prescribing with dosing is available through private pharmacies.
- Magistrates’ Early Referral into Treatment Program (MERIT) - A court diversion program for those with criminal charges and illicit drug issues
- Outpatient withdrawal management - Withdrawal doesn’t have to happen in hospital. We can help you decide if this might be an option for you, and if it is, we can support you with this.