For enquiries or to make a dental appointment call our FREE number: 1800 450 046, Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:15pm (excluding public holidays). In an emergency, please contact 000.
How will our Dental Services help you?
FREE general and preventive dental care is available at NSW Public Dental Clinics for:
- All children under 18 years of age.
- Adults who hold any of the following current Centrelink concession cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Healthcard
- Health Care Card
- Anyone listed on your card is also eligible for free public oral health care
All patients must be eligible for Medicare and should have a valid Medicare card.
For Medicare information call 13 32 54.
Specific Programs/Services available
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is a Medicare program that provides access to up to $1000 in benefits per eligible child for a range of dental services over two consecutive calendar years. You can access care under the CDBS through Murrumbidgee Local Health District Public Dental Services