For enquiries or to make a dental appointment call our FREE number: 1800 450 046, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm. In an emergency, please contact 000.
How will our Dental Services help you?
FREE general and preventive dental care is available at NSW Public Dental Clinics for:
- All children under 18 years of age.
- Adults who hold any of the following current Centrelink concession cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Healthcard
- Health Care Card
- Anyone listed on your card is also eligible for free public oral health care
All patients must be eligible for Medicare and should have a valid Medicare card.
For Medicare information call 13 32 54.
Specific Programs/Services available
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is a Medicare program that provides access to up to $1000 in benefits per eligible child for a range of dental services over two consecutive calendar years. You can access care under the CDBS through Murrumbidgee Local Health District Public Dental Services
Note: West Wyalong services provided at West Wyalong Public School, Dumaresq Street.