Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service® – Free Telephone-Based Health Coaching
The Get Healthy information & Coaching Service® can provide you with the support and motivation you need to reach your own healthy lifestyle goals. Through regular contact, advice and coaching, you can achieve a healthier, more physically active lifestyle. Getting started is as simple as registering your details, or if you’d prefer, you can call and speak directly to a Get Healthy representative on 1300 806 258.
How will the Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service® help you?
The Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service® is a FREE and confidential phone based service. The Service is open to anyone aged 16 years and over. You will get your own university qualified personal health coach to help you make healthy lifestyle changes.
Your health coach could help you to:
- Eat healthily
- Get active
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Gain or maintain a healthy amount of weight during pregnancy.
- Your own personal health coach
- 10 confidential coaching calls over six months - all at a time and day that suits you
- Motivation and support to set your own healthy lifestyle goals
- Information and a journal to help you track your goal and actions
- Help to overcome any problem areas
- Option to re-enrol for coaching or get six months of SMS based coaching for FREE.
Tailored support to suit your needs
In addition to our standard program, the Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service® offers four tailored programs. Each are designed to support the individual needs of its participants. Find out more about the programs below.
How do I get started?
Starting your Get Healthy Journey has never been easier. Complete our simple online form today or call 1300 806 258. Alternatively you can ask your GP or Allied Health Professional for a referral to the Get Healthy Service at your next appointment.