Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD) has been notified of seven new COVID-19 cases in the 24 hours to 8.00pm last night.
This brings the total cases in SNSWLHD to 76 since the start of the current outbreak in June.
Of the seven new cases:
- Three new cases are in Goulburn. Two are linked to known cases and one is under investigation.
- Two new cases are in Yass and are linked to known cases.
- Two new cases are in Queanbeyan and are under investigation.
Everyone in the District should be alert for any symptoms that could signal COVID‑19 including headache, nausea, sore throat, runny nose, cough, loss of smell or taste, or fever. If symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
There are 500 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. A full list of SNSWLHD’s clinic sites and hours is available on our website: https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/our-services/infectious-disease/covid-19
If you are eligible, please also come forward for vaccination as soon as possible. There are more than 200 mobile and outreach vaccination clinics across the state in addition to GPs and pharmacists. Those aged 12 years and above are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination. Visit the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Finder to make a booking.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away – don’t delay.
- Wash your hands regularly. Take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance. Leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
For up-to-date statistics NSW Health
Read more COVID-19 FAQs