Welcome to the Southern NSW Local Health District
The People Matter – YourSay Survey is an opportunity for all staff to communicate with all levels of management on what they think work’s well and what doesn’t.
Having a say is a way of engaging with your workplace, to ensure we all have the right environment to constantly deliver on our goal – Excellence. Every Patient. Every Time.
You are encouraged to participate in this survey so that the results are representative of all staff. If you don’t have your say you let others speak for you.
Survey is carried out by an external organisation and is strictly confidential. Reporting is only provided for groups of staff, per Service, Hospital or a team. Feedback is not reported individually or for groups with less than 10 responses. Filling in the survey will take approximately 20 minutes
Information now available on the Batemans Bay Bat issue
For the latest media release
visit the NSW Health website
For information on employment in Bega,
please visit NSW Health eRecruit
The draft Clinical Services Plan for Braidwood 2016 is now online and available for comment
The NSW Health 2014-15 Annual Report is available here
- Latest News
- EUROBODALLA HEATH SERVICE COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE COMMITTEE May 23, 2016
- CROOKWELL HOSPITAL COMMUNITY CONSULTATION COMMITTEE DIRECTING THE UPPER LACHLAN May 23, 2016
- BOMBALA COMMUNITY CONSULTATION COMMITTEE NEEDS YOU! May 09, 2016
- SUNFLOWERS BLOOM AT SOUTH EAST REGIONAL HOSPITAL May 09, 2016
- CELEBRATING SIMULATION WEEK IN BATEMANS BAY May 09, 2016
This web page is managed and authorised by Web Services Development of the NSW Department of Health. Last updated: 5 March, 2012